Labels

books (2) funny (1) Meditations (1) whine (1)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Heart Pinterest

Not until recently, I have always been a Facebook fan. I like that I can share quotes, my thoughts and realizations to my network. I like that when people comment and let me know that they either appreciate what I posted, found it amusing or is sympathizing.

Lately though I have discovered Pinterest and got really hooked in this. Boy, I pinterest like crazy that I even do it just to put me to sleep. I am so amused at everything that is pinned on there. From crafts, food, decor, quotes, fashion to places! It inspired me a lot that even though I have no followers on it, I don't mind because in it, I have my own world. I feel like I am window shopping which is one of my favourite activities.

On the crafts category, I keep my own pin board for it which I gingerly named "Creative Corner". I re-pinned stuff that I want to do in the future and true enough just yesterday I was able to recreate one!

I saw this super easy to do DIY Weekly Menu Board. What do you think of my very own Menu Board?







You only need a whiteboard marker and eraser to write on it. I figured it is perfect! No messy chalk, it is more waterproof than the old chalkboard and the templates are cute! Now I am thinking of using a frame for my To do's Board!

If you would like to check out how it works and how it is done, you may refer to this helpful website. Have fun! http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2013/04/weekly-menu-planner-templates.html


No comments:

Post a Comment