Labels

books (2) funny (1) Meditations (1) whine (1)

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eat Your Heart Out


With so much time on my hand since quitting from my last job, 
I have been looking for ways to make the most of my day. There's grooming and playing with my dog, wedding stuff, blogging and surfing the web, doing the laundry and tidying up the house.
Still, I feel I have plenty of time left for the day and most of the time I just spend it sleeping and it makes me so tired and feeling bummed.

Getting a full-time job as of the moment is not an option and while I am looking for a part-time gig, I turned to pastry. Lately I have been playing with the baking oven my mother gave me for Christmas.
My fiancee is my not-so-critical judge as he praises all of my creations.


I have done a couple by following basic recipes online and adding my personal twist to it.
They're pretty easy to make and when I am confident enough, I will be sharing my personal recipes on here.
For the meantime, please have a look at the pictures and let me know if they look yum or not.


My Caramelized Bread Pudding with Hershey's and Cadbury Raisins and Nuts Chocolate



My fiancée's Favourite French Toast with Marmalade and  Strawberry Jam



Heart Shaped Brownie Cake Topped with Crunchy Cadbury Chocolate




No comments:

Post a Comment