Labels

books (2) funny (1) Meditations (1) whine (1)

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Getting Married

The details of planning and budgeting for a wedding is stressing me big time!
So before I lose my cool and turn into a bridezilla, I decided to write about my experience.
Hence, a new blog was created.

I intend for this blog to be my tracker so I can look back at all this and know what I did and how I pulled it off. Not that I plan on getting married again, I think this will be a nice reference for other new brides, event coordinators or fellow readers who are going through the exact same thing right now.

The blogs name is Weddings and Blogs. First on the agenda is create a mood board.
Below is a picture of it. Tell me what do you think of the new blog and the mood board. :)


My Beach Wedding Mood Board

No comments:

Post a Comment