Labels

books (2) funny (1) Meditations (1) whine (1)

Friday, June 28, 2013

To Eat or Not to Eat

I often times don't let what other people say get to me but these days I have seen a lot of bullying and ganging up on skinny people. While I agree that people should not starve themselves just to achieve a certain weight, people should also be sensitive to skinny people. We have feelings too and I for one did ask to be like this.

All my life I have been skinny. I've tried supplements, workouts, pigging out and even oriental ways of gaining weight but none worked. I would gain a couple of pounds then lose them eventually when stressed or sleep deprived.

My point though is, a lot of people whine because they are fat and that life would be easier if they lose weight when they have not even tried hearing or reading the lines "anorexic", "feed her", "throw food at her" yada yada...

We all have different metabolism and people should know that first before ridiculing someone because of their body frame. Think it is hard when people criticize you for being fat? Try being crucified for being thin.

Skinny picture in My Life Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment