Labels

books (2) funny (1) Meditations (1) whine (1)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Romance with Happiness


 I have been in constant pursuit of happiness that it has become a love-hate relationship with myself. I love myself when I am happy and I hate myself to the core when I am not.

Happiness for me is defined as that warm feeling inside me. It can be a twinge of that feeling that comes as a smile, or it can be an outburst of loud laugh and sometimes tears.

I am most of the time happy. Yet, there are days when I feel so depressed that I don't feel like moving and want to be just over and done with the day.

I am blessed. In so many ways, I know.
I have come to acknowledge that happiness is not a permanent thing.
Some days you soak in it, some days, no matter how you crave for it, you just can't find it.
Maybe, that's the way it should be.


Romance with happiness in My Life Salad
image from lovable quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment